Specialized Air Tool Comp Floor Pump - Rocket Red
- Article number:47220-2100
- Availability: In stock
Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge has 0-30 PSI (2.2bar) zone for mountain tires, and 30-120 PSI (8.2bar) zone for road tires.
- SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is overmolded for comfort.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc