Shimano Women's SH-RC300W Cycling Shoes
- Article number:ESHRC300WGB17W3900G
- Availability: In stock
If hook-and-loop straps don’t really catch your eye when it comes to cycling aesthetic, the Shimano RC300W Cycling Shoe offers a taste of high-performance race engineering at a budget-friendly cost. The RC300W Cycling Shoe sits at Shimano’s mid-level cycling range as an upgrade to the entry-level RC1. Now equipped with a Boa L6 dial, which offers incremental adjustments to fine-tune the fitting, the RC3 pedals into a race-ready territory. Underneath, you’ll find reliable power transfer to the pedals with the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, and the Rubber XC racing pattern gives you extra grip for clicking into pedals and walking around.
For comfort mile after mile, Shimano integrates the midsole to the upper for a seamless fit and unified form that stabilizes your foot during high power efforts. The RC300W is compatible with 3-bolt cleats for the traditional road pedal platform.
- Value-packed supportive training and road cycling shoe
- Stiff nylon sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Durable and breathable upper offers and comfortable and stable fit
- Boa dial cinches down easily with one-hand operation
- Low stack height makes for a low profile and efficient platform