Scott Comp Road Shoe 2016
- Brand:Scott Sports
- Article number:6587
- Availability: In stock
Scott Comp Road Shoe 2016,
Whether you’re clipping in for the first time or riding with the weekend club, Scott’s Road Comp shoes offer a simple, yet no less reliable approach to stepping up your road game. Sure the more race-fixated shoes feature a ratcheting buckle or dial and carbon soles, but the Road Comp shoes offer a classic three strap Velcro closure system that’s plenty secure for mid-week training or commuting.
The compliant design is shaped with a synthetic polyurethane upper and Scott’s ErgoLogic insole which features an adjustable arch support and Metatarsal button to reduce forefoot numbness and evenly distribute compression. This Arch adjustment permits proper foot alignment and allows adaptability to individual arch height and fit. Additionally, the nylon fiberglass outsole has a stiffness index of 6 which is plenty firm enough for punching up steep climbs, while forgiving enough to keep your feet comfortable.
- Anatomic Centering Strap automatically aligns the top strap with the instep of the foot.
- Wrap Fit upper system provides a supportive structure that is comfortable and free of pressure points.
- Performance Fit features a regular volume, neutral fit.
- Metatarsal Pad reduces forefoot numbness and evenly distributes pressure.
- Arch Adjustment allows for correct foot alignment and adjusts for individual arch geometry and fit.
- Heel Cradle increases heel fit and properly aligns the ankle joints during pedaling.
- Composition: Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 6 // Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with anatomic fit straps
- Features: Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole