O'neill Women's Halite Jacket 2020
- Article number:20128
- Availability: In stock
The 2020 Halite Women’s Jacket is a regular-fit, everyday jacket that boasts a tech spec your mates will be jealous of. 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability coupled with 80/60 insulation for just the right amount of warmth and O'Neill Hyperdry for when you need to keep dry while you're laying down some serious lines. With all that tech, all that's left is to decide is which one of the cool colors with contrast fabric paneling you will pick and whether you fancy wearing the detachable, faux-fur trim around the hood.
- Venting: Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation.
- Connector System: The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Bottom adjustment: An adjuster that can be found at the hem of your pants to increase or decrease the leg opening.
- Chinguard protector: A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash.
- Critically taped seams: A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Ergonomic shaped pattern: Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
- Fixed hood: Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with build in visor for maximum storm coverage.
- Goggle pocket: The place to store your goggles inside your jacket when not in use or need to dry. Made from highly breathable, ventilated mesh fabric, your goggles won't fog up when stashed in the goggle pocket.
- Storm placket: Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket
- Snow gaiter: The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist gaiter: A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.
- Shell: 92% polyester, 8% elastane