K2 Women's Kinsley Clicker X HB Snowboard Boots 2024
- Availability: In stock
Fiddling around with straps and laces is old news. Snowboarding can be as easy as twisting a dial and clicking a boot in. Don't believe us? Check out the K2 Kinsley Clicker X HB Snowboard Boots. Boa® lacing is easy to use with gloves on, featuring a three reel system to independently tighten upper and lower for the perfect fit, and Clicker step-in technology makes your transition from chairlift to pow field speedier and smoother than ever. With a heat moldable Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner and 3-Point Harness to keep you comfortable and locked in, the Kinsley Clicker X HB is the perfect boot for riders who just can't quit.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Fit - Articulating Cuff Upper with HDR Premium Synthetics
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- H4 / M3 Focus Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- Footbed - 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- Clicker™ X Outsole – The Clicker™ outsole features exaggerated rocker for walkability and a full rubber outsole for both hikability and durability.
- HDR Premium Synthetics – Eight times more durable than a standard polyurethane material, HDR Premium Synthetics is a proprietary synthetic durable finish designed for extreme conditions. The dynamic resin system provides exceptional abrasion and durability performance well beyond standard synthetic materials.
- Binding Compatibility – Clicker™ X HB Boots are only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Bindings