K2 Women's Clicker X HB Step-In Snowboard Bindings 2024
- Availability: In stock
For the snowboarder who refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience, K2’s Clicker™ X HB provides secure toe and heel mount points for an ultra-quick edge-to-edge response and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. We’ve engineered a 3° cant directly into the chassis, helping to bring the knees together to place the user in a natural riding position. This makes turns feel more natural, alleviates foot pain, and takes unnecessary pressure off the knees and hips.
An adjustable heel cup allows riders to dial in their stance perfectly and gives an excellent spot for holding when hiking for the softest snow around. The highback features tool-less forward lean adjustment with two pre-set angles. Settings dial in at 0° for a traditional up-right feel and 6° for those looking for extra leverage on their heelside turns.
- Flex: 5/10
- Multi-Compatible Disc
- GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Chassis
- 3° Canted Chassis
- 6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup
- GF Nylon AT Clicker™ X HB Highback
- Full Coverage EVA Footbed
- Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment
- One-Tool Adjustment
- Only compatible with K2 Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot models.
- Compatible with all modern mountain systems (i.e., 4-hole and channel).