K2 Raider Snowboard Boots 2024
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Raider Snowboard Boots are simple to use and comfy to wear, which is really half the battle when it comes to snowboard gear. They have a medium-soft flex optimized for all mountian riding, and come with heat moldable Intuition™ Comfort Foam liners for a close, customized fit. Whether you're a seasoned resort rider or just stepping up from rentals for the first time, these boots will serve you well.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Flex Zone Upper
- Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – Built for comfort and long-lasting fit, this liner is a softer build and features both internal and external J-Bars for added ankle support and heel hold.
- Fast-in Liner Lacing – No frills adjustment and locks solid for all day fit and comfort. Easy to use and comfortable all day long.
- H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- RollSole™ Outsole – The RollSole Outsole aims at providing additional range-of-motion without sacrificing grip or support. This outsole is keeps the overall weight of the boot down while offering extra mobility side to side.
- Harshmellow™ – Harshmellow™ is a magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.