K2 Hanford Snowboard Boots 2024
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Hanford Snowboard Boots are all about solid, all-mountain performance. They accomplish this task with a mid-stiff flex pattern, customizable fit, and top-notch heel hold. The boot uses a double reel Boa system on the outside and a quick-pull harness on the liner to keep your feet locked in place, letting you pressure your edges harder and lay out your carves deeper than ever before.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff Upper with HDR Premium Synthetics
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing System – The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. This system aims to optimize heel hold, while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue.
- H4 / M3 Focus Boa® Fit System – A two reel Boa® system that allows for the upper and lower zones of the boot to be tightened independently.
- TX3 Lacing – BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provices a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a BOA® system.
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole – A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip for the parking lot and the boot pack.
- Harshmellow™ – Harshmellow™ is a magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
- Endo™ 2.0 Heel Counter – A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction allows the flex, response, and rebound of a snowboard boot to be altered without adding extra materials (extra materials = extra weight). By replacing additional materials with an injected heel-counter, adding extra rebound is as easy as a formula change and helps to provide a more consistent flexing, longer-lasting snowboard boot.
- Rubber Reinforced Toe Cap – Abrasion resistant reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability.
- S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh – With functionality and sustainability in mind, K2 coffee mesh is made from recycled post-consumer coffee grounds that is combined with post consumer recycled polyester. This mesh enhances odor control and moisture management of our standard lining mesh and is made from 95% recycled material with no added chemicals.