K2 Gateway Snowboard 2024
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Gateway combines a classic directional twin shape and a progressive Combination Camber Profile that takes on all comers and is the perfect ally for ripping down open powder fields, perfectly spaced tree runs, or your favorite line in the park.
The Gateway’s aspen core provides a snappy and playful feel with a mid-flex for quick edge changes through sketchy terrain and pressing on boxes and butters.
K2 uses their ICG™ 10 Biax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for edge hold through choppy terrain and at high speeds and added an Extruded 2000 base to provide a smooth and durable feel that’ll have you leading your crew to the next secret stash.
The all-mountain Gateway packs premium tech into an affordable package for leveling up your skillset on any terrain the resort has to offer.
*Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- Camber Profile - Flat
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound.
- Triaxial Glass – A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stability and improved edge hold. The fibers three layers are woven at 45, 45 and 0 degrees. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Carbon Torque Forks – K2 keeps their carbon simple by placing it from the binding to the contact points of the board for a more responsive and stable ride.
- Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
- Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair.
- Binding Mount Pattern - 2x4