K2 Boundary Clicker X HB Snowboard Boots 2024
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB follows a tried-and-true formula that delivers on its promise of being a snowboard boot you’ll love from the first time you put it on. It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prioritize a top-tier fit and K2’s innovative Clicker™ X HB platform.
The K2 Boundary Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot features a dual zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper portion of the shell and a second dedicated to closing the lower portion of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with our HDR Premium Synthetics and features a fully articulating design, upping the durability factor while reducing the distortion of the shell as it flexes forward.
Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a thermoformable Intuition® Control Foam 3D liner for the ultimate fit.
Underfoot, we’ve integrated our Clicker™ X technology into an outsole. Secure and strong integrated toe and heel mounts are integrated into a full rubber outsole. This dual-compound rubber material is grippy and durable for ice traction in the parking lot and those semi-sketchy boot packs. To put the cherry on top, an impact absorbing EVA midsole is lined with K2’s SpaceHeater™ material to keep your foot warm and comfortable all day.
- Flex - 6
- Lacing - BOA® Stainless Steel,H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System
- Upper - Articulating Cuff,HDR Premium Synthetic
- Liner Extras - Internal J -Bars,External J-Bars
- Footbed - 3D Formed EVA
- Liner Construction - Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D
- Ooutsole - This Grips™ Premium Rubber
- Liner Lacing - 3 Point Harness
- Binding Compatibility – Clicker™ X HB Boots are only compatible with Clicker™ X HB Bindings