Flylow Women's Puma Jacket 2024
- Availability: In stock
Gear up for an all-time mountain experience with the Flylow Puma Jacket, a fusion of technical prowess and resort-ready style. This lightweight shell boasts all the bells and whistles of a mountaineering coat, while its plush jersey backing wraps you in a cocoon of cozy comfort. Don't compromise on performance or plushness—embrace the best of both worlds with the Puma Jacket.
- Stark 3-Layer Hardshell Fabric – 100% Polyester
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) – All of Flylow's exterior shells and midlayers are treated with a DWR coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a product's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. All of Flylow's technical garments will retain 80% water repellency after 20 washes.
- 10K / 10K Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Lining Material - Lightweight Jersey Backing
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Dump Pocket
- 10" Under Arm Venting – Under arm vents are key to regulating temperature no matter what the activity. Flylow makes their pit zips long and out of the way for effective use and comfort.
- Fully Seam Taped - Garments are only considered waterproof if taped. Flylow over builds their gear and outfits their seam-taped gear with tape that exceeds industry standards.
- Powder Skirt
- Powder Guard Snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK® Zippers