Flylow Snowman Insulated Pants 2024
- Availability: In stock
Whether you're in the yard rolling piles of snow around or shredding pow, the Flylow Snowman Pants have the power to protect you from wind, water and freezing temps. Their 2-layer Intuitive™ stretch fabric and a solid 10K/10K membrane combines with a micropuff synthetic down insulation, perfect for riding in colder regions like Colorado or Wyoming.
- 2-Layer Intuitive™ Stretch Fabric
- 500 Denier Cordura Reinforcements
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) – All of Flylow's exterior shells and midlayers are treated with a DWR coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a product's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. All of Flylow's technical garments will retain 80% water repellency after 20 washes.
- Membrane - 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability
- 40g Spaceloft™ Micropuff Synthetic Down Insulation
- Adjustable Waist Tabs
- Four Pockets
- 13" Outer Thigh Vents
- YKK® Waterproof Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped