Flylow Roswell Jacket 2024
- Availability: In stock
Embark on interstellar missions with the Flylow Roswell Jacket, a meteoric masterpiece for the modern shredder. Its 10K/10K Stark 2L hardshell fabric and fully seam taped construction provide a stellar defense against the elements, while the 80g Spaceloft insulation keeps you cozy on frosty descents. With a freeride fit and 14-inch underarm vents for maximum maneuverability and climate control, this jacket is the key to conquering any extraterrestrial terrain.
- Stark 2-Layer Hardshell Fabric – 100% Polyester
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) – All of Flylow's exterior shells and midlayers are treated with a DWR coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a product's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. All of Flylow's technical garments will retain 80% water repellency after 20 washes.
- 10K / 10K Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- 80g Spaceloft™ Synthetic Down Insulation – Flylow’s micropuff synthetic down insulation, called SpaceLoft™, was designed to maintain warmth when wet in a highly packable form. To create this insulation, they removed the film standard synthetic pile used to maintain form and instead designed stitch patterns to control the fill.
- Freeride Fit
- Four Exterior Pockets
- Interior Pass Pocket
- Inner Pocket for Climbing Skins
- Inner Media Pocket
- 14" Underarm Venting – Under arm vents are key to regulating temperature no matter what the activity. Flylow makes their pit zips long and out of the way for effective use and comfort.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood
- Wrist Gaskets with Optional Thumb Loops
- Powder Skirt
- Fully Seam Taped
- YKK® Waterproof Zipper