Flylow Knight Anorak 2024
- Availability: In stock
Lay siege to the slopes with the Flylow Knight Anorak ski jacket, a worthy armor against the elements. Crafted from a formidable 10K/10K waterproof Stark 3L hardshell fabric, this jacket doesn't hesitate to joust with inclement weather. Plus, its cleverly designed kangaroo front pouch not only keeps your essentials close at hand but also doubles as a secret stash for your favorite slope-side snacks. With features like a dual-purpose 28-inch underarm vent that also allows for easier on/off transitions, fully seam taped construction, and multiple zippered pockets with YKK zippers, the Knight Anorak ensures you'll slay both style and function on the mountain.
- Stark 3-Layer Hardshell Fabric – 100% Polyester
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) – All of Flylow's exterior shells and midlayers are treated with a DWR coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a product's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. All of Flylow's technical garments will retain 80% water repellency after 20 washes.
- 10K / 10K Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Lining Material - Jersey Backing
- Two Zippered, Pass-Through Hand Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Interior Pass Pocket
- 14" Under Arm Venting on Wearer's Left Side – Under arm vents are key to regulating temperature no matter what the activity. Flylow makes their pit zips long and out of the way for effective use and comfort.
- 28" Under Arm Vent on Wearer's Right Side – Doubles as both venting and easy on/off entry.
- YKK® Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped – Garments are only considered waterproof if taped. Flylow over builds their gear and outfits their seam-taped gear with tape that exceeds industry standards.
- No-bulk Cuffs
- Powder Skirt
- Powder Guard Snaps