Five Ten Trail Cross LT Mountain Bike Shoes
- Brand:Five Ten
- Availability: In stock
Taking a sharp turn from the overbuilt mountain bike shoes Five Ten is known for, the Trailcross LT is built more like a trail running shoe with its minimalist, low-profile design. The idea is to have a shoe that performs well on the bike, but won't hold you back when you're hiking or just chilling at camp. Something that works well for scrambling up rocky portages with your bike on your back, bikepacking along an unfamiliar route, or building your own trails deep in the forest.
The recipe starts with a lightweight mesh upper that breathes well on hot days and dries quickly after a stream crossing, but still offers protection for your heel, ankle, and toes when you're riding and hiking through rocks. Of course, Five Ten sticks with their esteemed stealth rubber on the sole, providing unmatched grip on the pedals so you can charge the trails with confidence.
- Lightweight flat pedal shoes for adventurous trail riding
- Hiking-friendly construction works well on or off the bike
- Stealth rubber sole grips the pedals with confidence
- Breathable mesh upper stays cool and dries quickly
- Reinforced toe and heel protect against rock strikes
- Raised ankle collar for added protection
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and support
- Item #FVTZ118