Fischer OTX Trail Turnamic Backcountry XC Ski Boots 2022
- Availability: In stock
Step into the OTX Trail and ski with more control and confidence. Constructed with a wider profile TURNAMIC® Easy Walk sole and a EAS ankle support cuff and strap for improved stability and power transfer. In addition, Comfort Guard insulation and an integrated gaiter ensures feet stay warm and dry.
Inside the boot, a light, thin layer of water-repellent insulation material offers additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area to keep the skiers warm as they glide through the snow.
- Comfort Guard - Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh - Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock - New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight â€“ that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Integrated Gaiter - Integrated, easily adjustable gaiter for optimum protection in deep snow. Waterproof lightweight material and sealed zip for maximum cross country skiing enjoyment even in untracked terrain.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Lace Cover - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Sealed Zipper - The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Sport Fit Concept - The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Velcro Strap - Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- External Ankle Support EAS
- Weight: 568 g