Cervelo P-Series ULTEGRA Tri Road Bike 2022
Human or Machine, You Can’t Fake Fast. To go fast. Faster than your last effort. Faster than your competition - You must do the little things, the big things, all the things: Leave no rock unturned. Check every ...More information
- Availability: In stock
Cervelo P-Series ULTEGRA Tri Road Bike 2021
Human or Machine, You Can’t Fake Fast. To go fast. Faster than your last effort. Faster than your competition - You must do the little things, the big things, all the things: Leave no rock unturned. Check every box. Respect every ritual. We created the ALL-NEW race-ready P-Series for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s our no-nonsense machine engineered to get you from Point A to B - Faster. The P-Series features better air economy, improved stiffness and comfort, designed with discipline, focus, style, and swagger - every pedal stroke propels human and machine through the air with ease, turning watts into wins.
You Bring the Grit, It’ll Bring the Glory. A “no excuses” machine makes going your fastest a fore gone conclusion. The New P-Series is stiffer, lighter and more aero than the P3, meaning it’s faster than the P3. But, we know speed isn’t everything - it’s also designed to flex to each individual athlete. The rider has the ability to customize the fit, cockpit and ride experience.
Never Run On Empty, Whether your challenge is long course or Sprint event, P-Series comes equipped to carry the load. With a 500ml aero water bottle, 400ml of top-tube storage, and an
integrated rear hydration mount as standard equipment, no opportunity to help our athletes win races, is ignored.
“Watts will never be wasted” Collapsing the assumption that narrow is aero, the new P-Series leverages all that we learned during the legendary P5 development, to deliver a platform that is not only stiffer and lighter than its predecessor, but also boasts lower drag. It climbs better, corners naturally, and is faster in every application.
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8
- Wheels Vision Team 35, 24h (F), 24h (R), 19mm IW, Center-lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 25c
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Bottom Bracket JY-BB 24
- Chain Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11 spd, 11-30
- Shifters Microshift Alloy BS-A11 11s
- Handlebar Zipp Vuka Alumina Basebar and Extensions
- Stem Cervélo Alloy
- Brake Caliper TRP HD-T910
- Brake Rotor TRP TR160-25 160mm
- Saddle Cervelo Tri Saddle
- Seatpost Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Brake Levers TRP HD-T910
- Accessories Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount