Cervelo Caledonia 105 Road Bike 2021
A Bike For the Way Riders Ride. The 2021 Cervelo Caledonia 105 Road Bike doesn’t fit in a box nicely, and Cervelo likes it that way. It was conceived on their Thursday night rides—routes that often play fast and lo ...More information
- Availability: In stock
Cervelo Caledonia 105 Road Bicycle 2021
A Bike For the Way Riders Ride. The 2021 Cervelo Caledonia 105 Road Bike doesn’t fit in a box nicely, and Cervelo likes it that way. It was conceived on their Thursday night rides—routes that often play fast and loose with ‘road ride.’ As they tried to stuff bigger tires into the R5s and streamline the Asperos, a new kind of bike was born. When Cervelo was designing the Caledonia, they wanted durability, light weight, and aerodynamics to be in balance, and thus selected a package that achieved the performance demands of this kind of race bike. Caledonia uses a standard round bar, stem and seat post, giving riders the option to build their ultimate ride without compromise. Integrated accessory mounts and hidden fender mounts keep the bike’s refined lines so you can ride with lights and computers in a downpour and still look fast. Because we all know if it looks fast, it probably is.
- Stable, Carefree and Confident - Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long distance, high pace, no limits and offer maximum fun. By placing lower modulus carbon in key areas to mitigate the brittleness of hi-mod fiber—the bike isn’t delicate. It is made for the way we ride and accommodates 34mm tires or 31mm with fenders.
- Removable FDM - The bolt on front derailleur is made from high strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage, but also enable you to adapt to new standards as they become available or remove the front derailleur mount completely if you prefer a 1x system.
- Integrated Accessory Mounts - Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built in mount systems provide a simple and clean looking solution.
- Frame - Carbon Fiber
- Fork - Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Shifters - Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd
- Brakes - Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc - Shimano SM-RT66, 160mm
- Cranks - Shimano R7000 52/36
- Cassette - Shimano 105 R7000, 11 spd, 11-34
- Bottom Bracket - JY-BB 24
- Chain - Shimano CN-HG601, 11 spd
- Wheels - Alexrims Boondocks-5D, 28h (F), 28h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires - Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c
- Headset - FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Stem - Cervelo Alloy
- Handlebars - Cervelo Alloy
- Saddle - Cervelo Road Saddle
- Seat Post - Cervelo 27.2 Alloy
- Accesories - Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Removable Fender Mounts