Cervelo Aspero - 5 Force XPLR ETap AXS 1 Gravel Bike 2022
- Availability: In stock
The Cervélo Aspero has made its mark as one of the fastest and most capable gravel bikes on the market. Now, with a touch of extra aerodynamics and integration, the Aspero-5 pushes the limit of all-terrain speed even further. The Cervélo Aspero-5 is your key to hitting massive speeds with unmatched handling on any riding surface. Like most gravel bikes, the Aspero is built for freedom and exploration. Unlike its counterparts, this bike is made for race-like speed rather than cargo carrying. Cervélo is known for its blazing speed on the road, and they put a bit of that flavor into this gravel bike. It is lighter than ever and features World Tour stiffness in a carbon fiber gravel bike, so fast riders are encouraged to let it rip. The Cervélo Asper-5 looks fast because it is.
One of the most highlighted features on the Cervélo Aspero-5 is the Trail Mixer fork insert. This piece lets you alter the wheel’s position horizontally by 5mm depending on your choice in tire size. Whether you go with a 700cx42 or 650bx49 tire/wheel combination, or any other, you will feel attached to the trail with maximum control. Regardless of what wheel and tire size you choose, Cervélo suggests that you leave at least 4mm of clearance for the best results. Some of this clearance comes from the seatstay/seat tube junction was specially designed to stay as fast and aero as possible with extra tire clearance. The Trail Mixer adjust the trail to manage shock, leaving you with the fastest and most comfortable ride possible.
The Cervélo Aspero-5 is made for lightweight speed. Aerodynamics is not typically a priority with gravel bikes, but a headwind across an open field can lead have a devastating impact on speed. Gravel riders typically do not have a peloton to protect them from the wind, so being efficient in all conditions is essential. It also has an integrated handlebar and stem combo and a vibration dampening seatpost to keep you comfortable moving fast. The bar is also flared for extra control on the toughest terrain. This version of the Aspero-5 is equipped with a SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS groupset for 12-speed gravel-specific electronic shifting at a reasonable price. It also includes a power meter for professional level riding. The Cervélo Aspero-5 is world class when it comes to going fast on tough terrain.
- FRAME - Cervelo Carbon
- FORK - Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- HEADSET - FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- THRU AXLES - Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12x100/142
- WHEELS - Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready OR Reserve 32mm Zipp 76/176 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- TIRES - Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- CRANKSET - SRAM Force AXS 1 with Power Meter 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM Dub
- CHAIN - SRAM Force, 12 spd
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- CASSETTE - SRAM Force XPLR 12s XG1271, 10-44
- SHIFTERS - SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- HANDLEBAR - Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- SADDLE - Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 OR Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO Superflow Manganese
- SEAT POST - Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- BRAKE ROTOR - SRAM Paceline 160mm