Cervelo Aspero-5 Ekar Campagnolo Gravel Bike 2023
- Availability: In stock
FREE SHIPPING - Our engineers like to joke that, "if it looks fast, it probably is." But there’s some truth to that, and Áspero-5 looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tube shapes from our aerodynamically-proven library, and a hint of a cut out in the seat tube, all add up to a bike that proves the adage.
Some might say aero doesn’t matter on a gravel bike, but if you’ve battled a headwind across an open prairie, the thirty-two grams of drag you’ll save with the Áspero-5 come as a welcome respite. Most gravel racing is done without the benefit of a World Tour peloton—or World Tour tactics—and when it’s your nose in the wind all day, it’s nice to know your bike’s shouldering a bit of the load.
- Fork - Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Aspero-5 Fork
- Headset - FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Thru Axles - Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12x100/142
- Wheels - Fulcrum Rapid Red 300, 12x100(F)/142(R), 24H, 24mm IW, N3W freehub, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Tires - Panaracer Gravel King SK 700x38c
- Crankset - Campagnolo Ekar, 38T, 13 Speed
- Bottom Bracket - Campagnolo Pro-tech BBright
- Chain - Campagnolo Ekar, 13 speed
- Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Ekar, 13 speed
- Cassette - Campagnolo Ekar, 9-42, 13 Speed
- Shifters - Campagnolo Ekar, 13 speed
- Handlebar - Cervélo AB09 Carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 16 degree flare
- Stem - Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Brake Calipers - Campagnolo Ekar
- Saddle - Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Seatpost - Cervélo SP19 Carbon 27.2 OR Easton EA50 Alloy
- Brake Rotor - Campagnolo Steel AFS 160
- Accessories - Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag
- Sizes - 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
*Due to the unprecedented state of the industry, item specifications and price are subject to change without notice.