Capita Neo Slasher Splitboard 2022
- Availability: In stock
For those of us who prefer to move under their own power and find lines snowboarding in pristine nature, we look no further than the Neo Slasher Splitboard. The directional freeride version has long been a favorite choice of powder seekers, and this split version is for those who like a little more solitude with their powder quests.
A healthy dose of camber underfoot provides stability in steep terrain or when shifting the board from fourth to fifth gear, while a generous rockered tip helps keep the nose riding high through deep powder conditions. Amplitech Amplifiers feature the response of carbon with the dampness of flax, helping the board channel energy for explosive pow slashes and powerful edge control, and we count on the Hyperdrive sintered base to keep us flying over flat spots all the way back to the car.
- Splitboard based on the standard cult-favorite Slasher board
- Stiff flex delivers power, stability, and response
- Mid-body camber with flat tail and rocker nose adds float and power
- Lightweight, poppy wood core keeps the feel lively underfoot
- Amplitex Amplifiers increase power and response
- Holysheet fiberglass adds power and a dynamic performance
- Sintered Hyperdrive base is durable and super-fast