Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard 2024
- Availability: In stock
After a couple years in worldwide lockdown, we're all experts at surviving indoors. Now that we're back outside, the CAPiTA Indoor Survival Snowboard is a perfect companion. This powerhouse of a directional twin is available in larger widths, ensuring that riders of all sizes can experience the Indoor Survival's superior performance. Equipped with cutting-edge features like the super-fast Quantum Drive base and the P2 Superlight Core™ with Titanal Centerline reinforcement, this snowboard is engineered to dominate the park and excel in all mountain conditions.
- Park V1 Profile – The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Twin Flex
- New Age Radial Sidecut – This sidecut employs the same arc from contact point to contact point, allowing the board to have a true twintip shape that utilizes Death Grip™ technology for enhanced control.
- Twin Shape
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Titanal Centerline Booster – Full length Titanal centerline that guarantees optimum stability and imparts ideal dampening properties.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Quantum Drive™ Base – The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Edges - 360˚ HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Silkscreen Base Graphic
- Binding Compatibility - Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts