Armada Declivity 88 C Skis (Ski Only) 2024
- Availability: In stock
Tip it and rip it on the Declivity 88 C. A deep turn radius and woven Carbon Stringers running the length of the Caruba Core provide excellent energy rebound as you snap between turns on the groomer. The full-length AR100 Sidewall and 2.1 All Mountain Edge supply not only dogged edge hold but also bring stout durability to the lightweight package. Thanks to the EST Freeride Rocker's tapered tip shape, the Declivity 88 C can more than hold its own when you duck into the trees searching for that powder stash or want to rip up some day-old leftovers in the steeps
- AR100 Sidewall - Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- Caruba Core - Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- EST All-Mountain Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts both tip and tail to provide floatation in soft snow as well as forgiveness in turn shape. Comber underfoot maintains edge-hold on the hard pack.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of Armada's whole collection.
- Articulated Titanal Banding (ATB) - A titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. An elastic compound layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.