Volkl Women's Yumi Flat Skis (Skis Only) 2018
- Availability: Out of stock
Whether you're craving corduroy, got a hankering for hardpack, or curious as to whether or not trees sound, well, tasty, step into the Volkl Yumi Women's Ski and go get your fill at the all-mountain buffet. Falling on the frontside end of Volkl's women's freeski spectrum, the Yumi's an all-mountain freeski that devours bumps, trees, and groomers, without having to worry about that post-meal indigestion.
More specifically, this ski features traditional camber through the body of the ski for grip and stability, but it has a rockered tip that smooths out bumpy rides, cruises over soft patches, and makes it super easy to initiate turns in almost any condition. Additionally, the Yumi boasts a moderate turning radius, making it easy to control, and an 83mm waist that's slim enough to be nimble, but wide enough to provide a stable platform, especially when it comes to tackling East Coast terrain. And while the Yumi's smaller than Volkl's other offerings, it's no shrinking violet. It features the same multi-layer wood core as its big mountain sisters, which is a high-end blend of flexible poplar in the tip and tail, and stiff ash underfoot for power, control, and increased binding retention.
- A narrow, women-specific ski made to tackle the entire resort
- 83mm width waist is ideal for trees, hardpack, and corduroy
- Rocker in the tip provides smooth turn initiation
- Camber underfoot offers a confident edgehold
- Multi-wood core is lightweight, yet spunky and stable
- Full sidewalls assure long-lasting durability