Surly Straggler 700c Steel Bike
- Availability: Out of stock
Surly Straggler 700c Steel Bike 2021
Straggler shares all of the Cross-Check's braze-ons for fenders, racks and bottle cages, and like the Cross-Check its ready to take you just about anywhere. It's a day tripper and a weekender. It's a 'rough road' road bike. It's a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing. It's a utilitarian townie. It's a light-duty touring bike. It's an all-weather commuter. And when you get tired of one set up, you can swap parts around and turn it into something else.
- Fender eyelets at the dropouts, front and rear rack bosses and dual water bottle mounts, downtube shifter mounts
- 100% Surly proprietary 4130 chromoly tubing. TIG-welded, double-butted main triangle
- Forward-exiting horizontal dropouts with adjusters give you singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability to help you fit the tires and fenders you want to run with that drivetrain you want to run.
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy