Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp E-Mountain Bike 2022
- Availability: In stock
Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp E-Mountain Bike2021
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
- SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
- TAPE Specialized Trail Grips
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- RIMS Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice