Specialized Riprock 24 Expert Kids Mountain Bike 2022
- Availability: Out of stock
Freedom is the absence of fear. And riding fearlessly requires a bike that can handle your kid’s imagination. It’s why we designed Riprock to be a mountain bike inclusive of all the features needed for superior ripping, like modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes, internally routed cables, and top-of-the-line suspension. Finally, we threw in a wider-range drivetrain, making Riprock truly the perfect bike to inspire riders to climb higher and tackle the downhills freely.
Kids can’t ride confidently if they’re not riding comfortably. With Riprock, fit comes first. This meant using data to reimagine everything from how they grip to how they sit to create a bike specifically and proportionally for kids. We did all this because comfort creates confidence. And more confidence always leads to more riding fearlessly.
- Kids’ specific updates and features create a ride that inspires confidence. A 130mm Bridge saddle, as well as a narrower Q factor and shorter cranks, offer improved alignment between the hip, knee, and ankle to decrease the risk of injury and increase pedal power. Narrow grips and updated frame geometry offer improved bike handling, inspiring riders to ride more.
- A lightweight package, complete with an updated frame and a wide-range 11-speed SRAM NX drivetrain, creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Specialized’s heritage in making mountain bikes, the Riprock offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic SRAM Level disc brakes, tubeless-ready Ground Control tires, and a Manitou J-Unit 100mm fork.
- Frame - A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 148mm thru-axle, 30.9mm dropper post ready, replaceable derailleur hanger compatible, tapered head tube
- Fork - Manitou JUNIT 24, 100mm travel, 1.5” tapered, 15x110mm axle, 40mm offset, post mount, W/ fender
- Handlebars - Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 6-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 31.8mm, 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Stem - 3D Forged Aluminum, 35mm length, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Grips - Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- Front Brake - SRAM Level hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Shift Levers - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Chain - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Forged Alloy, 140mm length, narrow Q-factor,w/ chainguard
- Chainrings - Alloy 30T, narrow-wide design
- Bottom Bracket - Square-tapered, 68mm
- Rims - Alloy, 16mm depth, 25mm internal width, 28H
- Front Hub - Alloy, 6-Bolt , 28H, 15x110 Boost
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 6-Bolt , 28H, 12x148 Boost, 11-speed compatible
- Front Tire - Ground Control, Control Casing, 24x2.35"
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rear Tire - Ground Control, Control Casing, 24x2.35"
- Saddle - Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- Seat Binder - Bolt-type, 34.9mm
- SeatPost - Alloy, 0mm offset, 2-b
- Pedals - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
*Due to the unprecedented state of the industry, item specifications are subject to change without notice