Santa Cruz V10 7 Carbon CC Frame DH S Kit Mountain Bike 2021
Puzzling Ain’t Easy
The V10 is designed to be exactly the right bike for anyone who steps up to the startline with eyes on a podium. The racer who chooses a V10 is the recipient of every bit of wo ...More information
- Brand:Santa Cruz Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
Santa Cruz V10 Carbon CC Frame DH S Kit Mountain Bike 2021
Puzzling Ain’t Easy
The V10 is designed to be exactly the right bike for anyone who steps up to the startline with eyes on a podium. The racer who chooses a V10 is the recipient of every bit of work and puzzling that’s gone into the Syndicate’s race bikes.
The continuous fine-tuning that the V10 has undergone with the Syndicate for World Cup season after season has guaranteed regular, high-level feedback. The result is perhaps the most refined suspension performance available outside of a World Cup pit. 215mm of VPP™ travel is exquisitely refined and the ease of tuning and serviceability of the VPP system makes it a hit in the pits with mechanics and privateers.
Wheel size has been the latest puzzle to ponder. Greg Minnaar, being a tall and looking for pure speed on the clock, focuses his choice on 29-inch wheels. Luca Shaw chose what feels fun because to him if he’s having fun he’s going fast, so he’s on a mixed setup.
Because there’s so many flavours and needs we offer the V10 in 27.5 (front and rear) in the smallest size up to a size large, both 29-inch (front and rear) and mixed in medium and large frame sizes, and 29-inch only for the XL frame size. So your V10 is optimized for who you are.
The most successful bike in downhill history shows no signs of slowing down.
Additional details for the realest puzzlers:
- Adjustable chainstay length to optimize front/rear balance
- Lower leverage rate for optimal shock performance
- Internal derailleur cable routing on swingarm to protect housing from chain damage
- Kit - S 27.5
- Price - $5999USD
- Weight - 96kg / 35.19lbs
- Wheel Size - 5
- Fork - Fox 40 Performance, 203mm, 27.5"
- Shock - Fox DHX2 Performance Elite Coil
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX DH, 7spd
- Shifters - SRAM GX, 7spd
- Crankset - SRAM Descendant DH, 165mm, 36t
- Cassette - SRAM PG720 DH, 11-25t
- Chain - SRAM PC1110, 11spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 83mm
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 200mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 Hellbender, ZS49 upper/ EC49 lower
- Bars - Burgtec RideWide DH Alloy
- Stem - Santa Cruz Direct Mount
- Grips - Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnar
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 350, 20x110, Boost, 32h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 350 ISO, 12x157, HG, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" Rims
- Chainguide - 13 LG1
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - RaceFace Chester
- Saddle - Fizik Alpaca Gravita X5