Santa Cruz Hightower LT Carbon S Build 2019
Matched with a 150mm fork, the 29in-wheeled LT is travelled-up and pared-d ...More information
- Brand:Santa Cruz Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
Stretching its legs to a full 150mm of VPP travel, the Hightower LT was born to the meet demands of our Enduro World Series race team and designed for maximum speed in big terrain.
Matched with a 150mm fork, the 29in-wheeled LT is travelled-up and pared-down for pure performance. It rolls up its sleeves for high speed, big hit pedigree.
From the Chilean Andes to the French Alps, across the pond to the Coastal Range of British Columbia and back to the seashore of Finale Ligure, this is the race-ready weapon that our enduro team choose for every contest on their globe-trotting quest for podiums (and good times).
- Kit - S
- Weight - 13.77kg / 30.37lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - FOX 36 Float Performance, 150mm, 29"
- Shock - FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset - SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 30t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Cassette - SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline, 200mm Front, 180mm Rear
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - Race Face Aeffect R
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Grips - Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Front Hub - DT 370 15x110 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- Rear Hub - DT 370 12x148 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- Rims - E13 TRS 29 32h 30mm
- Rim Options - Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim
- Spokes - DT Competition (32)
- Front Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR2, 29"x2.4", 3C Silkshield
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR2, 29"x2.4", 3C Silkshield
- Tubes - Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seat Post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Pro