Salomon SickStick Snowboard 2021
- Article number:L41202300.161
- Availability: In stock
The SICKSTICK, tried-and-true and tested by time and endless riders--an instant classic upon its inception over 10 years ago. Designed by Wolle Nyvelt, this tapered twin turns 6-inch days into 12-inch days and makes riding switch in pow a breeze. Sustainable bamboo and cork components offer a lively, nimble ride, while reducing weight and waste.
- Flex: Medium Stiff – A stiffer flex helps connect you with your board. It's stiffness allows for quicker turns, easier edge hold and impressive stability at speed.
- Shape: Tapered Directional – What makes this board ride so well in powder and hardpack is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centered within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with flotation. Quadralizer – New and explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Core: Ghost Green Core – The Ghost Green core components have been selected to optimize pop and reduce weight with super light paulownia wood. Popster – Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard. LaminatesBiax MD – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sidewalls: Bamboo & Cork Rails – The liveliness from bamboo meets the dampness from cork for the best of both worlds.
- Base: Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance, and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide. Fine Stone Finish – Speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Edges: ABC Wrapper – More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe -- replaced instead by waterproof bamboo rods. All-Mountain Edge Bevel – A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern