Rocky Mountain Blizzard Carbon 50 Fat Bike 2022
It’ll take way more than hell freezing over to stop the Blizzard. With massive tire real-estate and mega clearance, snow’s no issue for the Blizzard. Don’t mistake it for a fat-tired gimmick—aggressive trail geometry a ...More information
- Brand:Rocky Mountain Bikes
- Availability: In stock
Winter’s yours with the Blizzard.
It’ll take way more than hell freezing over to stop the Blizzard. With massive tire real-estate and mega clearance, snow’s no issue for the Blizzard. Don’t mistake it for a fat-tired gimmick—aggressive trail geometry and a no-nonsense mountain bike ride character differentiates it from the bandwagoners. The result? Send trail and rip commutes as aggressively and shredly as you want. Winter’s here. Ice to see you.
True trail geometry
No bike should be a gimmick. And that goes for fat bikes, too. That’s why we put in the work to ensure The Blizzard received the trail geometry and ride that makes the rest of our lineup so special. The result is a hyper-capable fatbike that truly feels like a mountain bike when charging snowy singletrack
Massive tire clearance
This one’s obvious but critical—massive tire clearance is the only way to really make a fatbike work. Ultra wide rims and mega 26 x 4.6 tires (with room to go up from there) ensures monster truck levels of rolling confidence and burliness.
Versatility comes standard
Whether you opt for the 30 or 50 carbon frame build option or the 10 or 20 aluminum build, expect huge amounts of versatility and trail bike-like performance. Multiple mounts and contact points for bottles, racks, tools, and anything else comes standard on all Blizzard frames.
- Frame - Rocky Mountain Smoothwall Carbon. 100mm BSA BB. Zero Stack Tapered Headtube. Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing. Dropper Post Compatible. 197mm Dropouts. Sram UDH Compatible
- Fork - Rocky Mountain Carbon Fat
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | Sealed 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40m
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35 Clamp
- Grips - Ergon GE10 EVO Lock On
- Brakes - Shimano MT4120 4 Piston | Resin Pads
- Shifters - Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT
- Cranks & Chainring - Race Face Aeffect Cinch 30T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - Race Face BSA 100 24mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 10-51T
- Chain - Shimano M6100
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed 150 x 15mm
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 350 197mm | 36T Star-Ratchet
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - Sun Mulefüt 80 | 32H | Tubeless Ready - Tape and Valves Incl
- Tires - F - Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 27.5 x 4.5 | R - Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 27.5 x 4.5
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain Toonie Drop Alloy | 30.9mm
- Saddle - Rocky Mountain 148 Cromo
- Notes - We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.