Rocky Mountain Blizzard Alloy 10 Fat Bike 2022
It’ll take way more than hell freezing over to stop the Blizzard. With massive tire real-estate and mega clearance, snow’s no issue for the Blizzard. Don’t mistake it for a fat-tired gimmick—aggressive trail geometry and ...More information
- Brand:Rocky Mountain Bikes
- Availability: In stock
Winter’s yours with the Blizzard.
It’ll take way more than hell freezing over to stop the Blizzard. With massive tire real-estate and mega clearance, snow’s no issue for the Blizzard. Don’t mistake it for a fat-tired gimmick—aggressive trail geometry and a no-nonsense mountain bike ride character differentiates it from the bandwagoners. The result? Send trail and rip commutes as aggressively and shredly as you want. Winter’s here. Ice to see you.
True trail geometry
No bike should be a gimmick. And that goes for fat bikes, too. That’s why we put in the work to ensure The Blizzard received the trail geometry and ride that makes the rest of our lineup so special. The result is a hyper-capable fatbike that truly feels like a mountain bike when charging snowy singletrack
Massive tire clearance
This one’s obvious but critical—massive tire clearance is the only way to really make a fatbike work. Ultra wide rims and mega 26 x 4.6 tires (with room to go up from there) ensures monster truck levels of rolling confidence and burliness.
Versatility comes standard
Whether you opt for the 30 or 50 carbon frame build option or the 10 or 20 aluminum build, expect huge amounts of versatility and trail bike-like performance. Multiple mounts and contact points for bottles, racks, tools, and anything else comes standard on all Blizzard frames.
- Frame - Rocky Mountain 6061 SL Series Alloy. 100mm BSA BB. Zero Stack Tapered Headtube. Internal Cable Routing. Dropper Post Compatible. 197mm Dropouts
- Fork - Rocky Mountain Fat Al
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57B | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain XC
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain XC | 760mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 31.8 Clamp
- Grips - Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes - Tektro MD-M280
- Shifters - Shimano Deore 10spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore 10spd
- Cranks & Chainring - Rocky Mountain Microdrive 2PC SRAM Direct Mount 26T
- Bottom Bracket - Rocky Mountain Sealed 24mm
- Cassette - Sunrace CSMS2 11-46T
- Chain - KMC X10-1
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed 150 x 15mm
- Rear Hub - SUNringlé SRC 197mm
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - Sun Mulefüt 80 | 32H | Mulfute SL Nylon Rim Strip
- Tires - F - Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 26 x 4.6 | R - Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 26 x 4.6
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain 30.9mm
- Saddle - Rocky Mountain 148 Steel
- Notes - We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.