POC Fornix Ski Helmet 2019
- Article number:7626
- Availability: Out of stock
The award winning Fornix is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying aramid strings and molding them together with the foam liner, it was possible to develop a lightweight helmet while maintaining structural stability and a high level of protection. The aramid allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption.
The Fornix is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to make sure it stays safe and comfortable in place.
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit.
- Color finish: White, Black and Steel Grey: shiny; all other colors: matte
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040
SIZES XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL