POC Otocon Race MIPS FF Bike Helmet
- Availability: In stock
The POC Otocon Race Mips helmet is designed and constructed to give you superior protection and comfort. With POC's expertise and feedback, you are guaranteed a helmet of the highest quality and performance. Otocon Race Mips give you market-leading protection and comfort. The helmet has an NFC medical ID chip, this stores the driver's vital information in the event of an accident, which is very convenient! This reduces the risk of injury.
The Mips technology is designed to reduce the crater to which the head is exposed in a fall. This is done by the team sitting closest to the head can move a little in relation to the helmet itself. This ensures that the helmet absorbs a larger part of the pressure in a fall while the head escapes cheaper.
The Poc Otocon Race Mips helmet is certified for downhill and enduro cycling, certified according to the following standards: EN1078, CPSC 12.03, AS / NZS 2063 and ASTM F1952
- Mips technology provides improved rotation protection in the event of a fall
- twlCEme® NFC medical ID chip that stores the driver's important information in the event of an accident
- RECCO® reflector helps the rescue service to easily and quickly find you if something goes wrong
- Double EPP Liner in the lower part of the helmet improves strength and durability
- Aramid fiber in the helmet lining to improve structural stability and improve penetration protection
- PC outer shell provides exceptional durability
- Removable visor comes off in a fall, this improves neck protection
- The ventilation is optimized to channel air through the helmet for comfort at both high and low speeds
- Detachable cheek pads that can be easily removed in cases where there is a suspicion of head or neck injury