Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Tires
- Article number:3370900
- Availability: In stock
The 145-year-old company Pirelli created quite the buzz when it announced that it was reentering the road cycling tire market again earlier this year. We were excited for sure, and if you've followed motorsports at all, you're familiar with its success in auto and moto races across the globe. As we glanced over the PZero Velo range, we had one question, where are the tubeless tires? We were assured it was in the works and sure enough, the Cinturato Velo Tire is the tubeless-ready tire from Pirelli, blending puncture protection, ride comfort, and top performance.
Pirelli uses its SmartNET Silica compound for less rolling resistance, exceptional handling and grip, especially on wet roads, and long mileage. Underneath the tread is its Armour Tech technology combining a nylon, bead-to-bead, high-density layer, and an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. This not only keeps sharp objects from piercing the casing, but it also prevents the tire from stretching ensuring trouble-free tubeless use.
The Cinturato Velo Tire is available in sizes between 26 and 35mm ideal for anything from endurance rides to hardpack gravel.
- All-condition road tubeless tire optimized protection and performance
- SmartNET Silica compound rolls fast and grips well in the wet
- 60 TPI casing balances durability and ride comfort
- Functional Groove Design provides a smooth ride and drains water
- Ideal Contour Shaping increases cornering and handling confidence
- Aramid fiber belt under the tread prevents punctures