Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M Tires
- Article number:3771000
- Availability: In stock
The Cinturato Gravel Mixed Terrain is a gravel-specific tire designed for mixed terrain, where the surface varies between compact and unstable terrain and all intermediate types. The tread consists of knobs with average height and spacing to guarantee excellent performance on a wide range of terrains.
The special SpeedGRIP Compound adds features of mechanical resistance and chemical grip without compromising the rolling efficiency. Cinturato Gravel Mixed Terrain is a high-performance tire with unique characteristics of grip in all weather conditions, be they dry or wet, plus a high level of puncture protection.
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains from hard to soft whether for dry or wet
- SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip
- High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection
- Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction
- Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding