O'neill Igneous Jacket 2020
- Article number:20144
- Availability: In stock
The Igneous Ski Jacket is a hooded, athletic-fit softshell with synthetic down insulation and O'Neill Firewall Magma technology, so the warmth is kept where you need it most. With O'Neill Hyperdry and DWR coating assisting you all the way, chest, hand and lift pass pockets, venting and critically taped seams plus varied colour options to suit all personalities and its sleek, non bulky design, it's an all mountain, all winter kinda jacket.
- Connector System - The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Bottom Adjustment - A adjuster that can be found at the hem of your pants to increase or decrease the leg opening.
- Ergonomic Shaped Pattern - Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
- Fixed Hood - Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with build in visor for maximum storm coverage.
- Goggle Pocket - The place to store your goggles inside your jacket when not in use or need to dry. Made from highly breathable, ventilated mesh fabric, your goggles won't fog up when stashed in the goggle pocket.
- Storm Placket - Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket
- Venting - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation.
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist gaiter - A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.
- Thumbhole at cuff - Keep the snow out of your sleeves and your wrists. The wrist gaiter with thumbhole keep palms warmer too.