O'Neill Boys' Slate Jacket 2022
- Availability: In stock
10K/10K waterproofing and breathability with water repellent coating and high level REPREVE® insulation, the O'Neill Blue Slate Jacket can take winter head on and not back down. Color and fabric blocking with tech stretch and all the technical features a snow jacket needs. The snow gaiter can be tucked away into the jacket lining for easier day-to-day wear and the grow system adds longevity, allowing the jacket to be worn for multiple seasons.
- 50% Recycled Polyester / 50% Polyester Stretch
- O'Neill Hyperdry | 10K / 10K
- 120g / 100g Insulation
- Regular Fit.
- Room-to-Grow System – Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several seasons of use out of it.
- Chest audio pocket - Stash your music device here for easy access to your tunes.
- Lift Pass Pocket
- Belt Connector Jacket-to-Pant Interface – The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Chinguard Protector – A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cozy against your chin and avoid rash.
- Critically Taped Seams – In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Cuff Adjuster
- Fixed Hood with Inner Collar
Storm Placket – Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket.
- Snow Gaiter – The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist Gaiters with Thumbhole – A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.