O'Neill Boys Diabase Snow Jacket 2021
- Availability: In stock
Keep things stylish and functional as you session the park or hunt for the best lines in the Diabase Jacket. With super toasty insulation, 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability, non toxic quick dry coating, pockets for hands, goggles, tunes and pass, critically taped seams and reflective details. The O’Neill Grow System means you can grow and not have to pass your best jacket down to baby bro.
- Face Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: O'Neill Hyperdry | 10K / 10K
- Insulation: 140g / 100g Insulation
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Ergonomic Shaped Pattern: Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement.
- Room-to-Grow System: Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several seasons of use out of it.
- Chest audio pocket: Stash your music device here for easy access to your tunes.
- Belt Connector Jacket-to-Pant Interface: The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Chinguard Protector: A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cozy against your chin and avoid rash.
- Critically Taped Seams: In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Elasticated Cuffs: Elasticated cuff helps keep chills from going up the sleeves.
- Fixed Hood with Adjusters: Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage.
- Storm Placket: Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket.
- Snow Gaiter: The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist Gaiters: A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.