Oakley Line Miner L Henrik Harlaut Signature Series Snow Goggles 2022
The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with ...More information
- Availability: In stock
Developed in partnership with Swedish freeskier Henrik Harlaut, his graphic theme 'Classic 1' was inspired by the classic street culture and footwear.
The Line Miner™ goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision. With a cylindrical style design, we were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before. Allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery, this is the only goggle available with the new PRIZM™ Inferno lenses, and Standard/PRIZM™ lens options.
- Fit: Large
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards