Nordica Women's Santa Ana 104 Free Skis (Ski Only) 2021
- Availability: In stock
Slightly narrower than the Santa Ana 110 Free, the Santa Ana 104 Free is built for women who enjoy riding the entire mountain, whether there’s deep powder or dust on crust. Its versatile 104mm waist is designed for floating on softer snow but still rips on fresh corduroy, offering high performance no matter the conditions. The slight rocker in the tip and tail allows for smoother maneuverability, making it a playful ski on and off the trail. Its camber puts a spring in the ski's step to give greater grip on firmer snow. The wood core has carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal to maintain responsiveness and stability, providing a smooth ride without chatter. The stable and playful attitude of this ski gives us the confidence to push our limits on the mountain.
- Playful free ski provides high performance in all-mountain terrain
- Mid-fat 104mm waist feels versatile for soft and firm snow
- Powder-friendly rocker profile with enhanced camber for edging ice
- Wood and carbon core provides lightweight stability
- Metal laminates heighten maneuverability