Nidecker Play Snowboard 2021
- Article number:N.21.SNM.PLY.XX.156L.1
- Availability: In stock
The twin directional shape of the Play makes it easy to control, and perfect for completing your first turns safely. The soft flex offers a smooth, fatigue-free ride, also great for novices or those who’ve been off the slopes for a while. It features: Classic Sandwich construction, built using the high quality materials that lets Nidecker produce great performing boards; standard Full Wood Core, made of poplar combined with beech reinforcements in the nose and tail for optimum lightness, pop, responsiveness and durability; Their Freestyle Camrock with rocker in the nose and tail, and flat between the bindings to keep the board stable and give you the confidence you need to progress quickly; and Nidecker's exceptionally durable N-5000 universal base, designed to absorb wax and retain it longer for a super smooth ride.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is Nidecker's universal base. It's designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Classic Sandwich - Nidecker's standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Their well proven, high quality materials allow us to produce great performing boards that don't break the bank.
- Dual Standard Fiberglass - Standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- 4/4-4 Inserts - With 4 rows of inserts every 4 cm, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding your optimum stance when you start snowboarding. Nidecker's reference stance is the middle position.
- Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows Nidecker to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- Fullwood Core - This is Nidecker's standard poplar core, with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop, stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.