Nidecker Merc Snowboard 2021
- Article number:N.21.SNM.MER.XX.152L.1
- Availability: In stock
The Merc is designed for riders looking to have fun on the mountain, and improve all aspects of the way they ride. The directional shape with only a 1cm difference between the nose and the tail gives the board great drive, but makes it easy to ride switch. It features: our Premium Sandwich construction made with advanced materials like carbon for added durability and improved shock absorption; our Standard Camrock three-phase camber construction with added rocker in the nose and tail, and traditional camber between the bindings for extra pop and control; and our extra durable, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood types and densities for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio.
- Pop Carbon - Strategic placement of carbon fiber from the tail to the rear inserts, and from the nose to the front inserts, results in a more reactive board, with increased pop and stiffness. It's vibration dampening qualities make it ideal for more aggressive riding in all conditions.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is Nidecker's universal base. It's designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Premium Sandwich - This next level construction steps up the power and response of Nidecker's standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Dual Plus Fiberglass - Nidecker's Top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- 4/2-5 Inserts - With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Nidecker's reference stance is the middle position.
- Absorbnid Top - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows Nidecker to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- Master Woodcore - The Master Core construction is a product of Nidecker's long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.