Nidecker Escape Snowboard 2021
- Article number:N.21.SNM.ESC.XX.159L.1
- Availability: In stock
The Escape is inspired by Nidecker’s high performance models, but offers a softer and more comfortable ride. This board is perfect for spending the whole day out on the mountain. It features: a wood veneer top layer made of ash for added responsiveness and absorption; full positive camber between the contact points; Premium Sandwich construction for plenty of power, responsiveness, pop and shock absorption, the result of using advanced materials like carbon and Kevlar®; extra strong, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood densities and types for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio; and an extremely tough, sintered N-7000 base, produced with carbon nanoparticles to provide exceptional glide.
- N-7000 Base - Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- Premium Sandwich - This next level construction steps up the power and response of our standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Dual Plus Fiberglass - Nidecker's Top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- 4/2-5 Inserts - With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Nidecker's reference stance is the middle position.
- Ash Wood Veneer - This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- Master Core - The Master Core construction is a product of our long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.