Liv Rove E+ 20MPH E-Bike 2021
- Availability: In stock
Choose a route, any route. With its all-road capabilities and smooth, natural pedaling support, Rove E+ helps you ride smooth roads, rough roads, bike paths or trails. It’s fun, easy and ready to roll.
Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Rove E+ is all about versatility. Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes. It comes with wider tires and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths. Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Rove E+.
All-road capabilities - Powerful SyncDrive Core motor, light and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, and wider tires give you the ability to ride any road, any route.
Comfort and control - 63mm suspension fork and wider tires improve comfort and control on rough roads or paths.
Longer range - Long-lasting EnergyPak 400 battery allows you to ride farther without running out of power.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
- Motor - Giant SyncDrive Core, 50Nm, 5-mode plus automatic, 360% tunable support, powered by YAMAHA. Pedal assist to 20 mph.
- Controller - Giant RideControl Ergo
- Sensors - Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display - *wireless display compatible
- Battery - EnergyPak 400Wh, 36V, 11.3Ah rechargeable lithium-ion
- Sizes - XS, S, M, L
- Colors - Laurel
- Frame - ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX E25, 63mm
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport XC, 25.4
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Seatpost - Alloy, 30.9
- Saddle - Liv Sport Comfort, integrated handle
- Pedals - Platform
- Shifters - Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio
- Brakes - Tektro M275, hydraulic (F:180mm, R:160mm)
- Brake Levers - Tektro M275
- Cassette - Shimano HG200, 9-speed, 11x36
- Chain - KMC e.9 Sport, E-bike optimized
- Crankset - Forged alloy, 42t
- Bottom Bracket - N/A
- Rims - Giant GX03 Disc wheelset
- Hubs - Alloy disc, QR
- Spokes - Stainless
- Tires - Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, tubeless, 700x45c