Kinetic Rock and Roll Smart 2.0 Bike Trainer
- Availability: In stock
The Rock and Roll | Smart 2 combines the world’s only free-moving fluid trainer with intuitive app-based power training. No other trainer delivers a more realistic experience and cycling-specific core workout. The pre-installed inRide 3 power sensor technology allows riders to send data to apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and FulGaz via ANT+™, ANT+™ FE-C, and Bluetooth® FTMS on connected smart phones, tablets and laptops. No additional sensors or add-ons are needed.
New ANT+ connectivity also allows training data to broadcast directly to cycling computers using the communication protocol like Garmin™ devices or training apps that allow the use ANT+ dongles on desktop computers.
Enjoy real-road feel from the precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit and access online training tools, content and power data - all at your fingertips. All backed by the industry’s best warranty. Fluid resistance adjusts with wheel speed and is not app controlled.
- Dual band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart®
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth® FTMS communication standards.
- Progressive fluid resistance for a quiet, realistic ride
- 6.25 pound flywheel for superior ride feel (NOT compatible with Pro Flywheel accessory)
- Stable, durable trainer frame
- Frame fits 22-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Large diameter roller for reduced tire wear
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, one-year warranty on inRide sensor