Kastle DX85 Skis w/K10 SLR GW Bindings 2021
The perfect ski for skiers who enjoy effortless and consiste ...More information
- Article number:18679
- Availability: In stock
The DX85 with sandwich-sidewall construction is an all-mountain ski. It offers a solid ride and combines energetic performance with forgiving handling, like no other ski in the Kästle stable.
The perfect ski for skiers who enjoy effortless and consistent skiing in all conditions.
- Hollowtech 2.0: The brand's patented key technology is unique to ski manufacturing. Removing unneeded layers at the front of the ski makes it more stable, edge-grip is more powerful and the overall weight is reduced. The size of each Hollowtech is adapted to individual model lines.
- Elliptical Radius: The shape of the Elliptical Radius determines how quickly and aggressively the ski enters and exits a turn.
- Rise: Rise technology allows for tip optimisation for better float control depending on the terrain. Classic Rise improves responsiveness on the pistes and any terrain.
- Fast Grip Shovel: Short tip in which the contact point is located far forward. This ensures a faster response at the beginning of the turn.
- Fast Grip Tail: Tail with a contact point near the end of the ski. This results in a more aggressive and precise performance at the end of the turn.