Kask Rex Bicycle Helmet 2021
- Article number:CHE00038.287 M
- Availability: In stock
Rex provides complete protection and comfort for aggressive trail riding, enduro, XC racing, and casual off-road riding. The rider’s entire head is protected, from the temporal bone to the lower occipital. Plus, Rex offers great mechanical strength and shock resistance at just 310 grams. The 20 vents guarantee an optimum airflow, allowing you to stay cool even in warmer climates. Action cam and light can be integrated on request.
With 20 perfectly placed vents, Rex has maximum airflow at slower speeds and in warmer climates, allowing you to stay cool. The optimum airflow is complemented by innovative frontal pads with new technologies which encourage efficient sweat evaporation, providing comfort and temperature management. The rider’s entire head is protected including the Lower Occipital bone in the rear and added temporal coverage in front for additional safety. The Octo-fit adjustable rear fitting system has a wide range of adjustment to fit all head shapes and sizes in complete comfort. Produced using the innovative In-Moulding system, the Rex offers the same mechanical strength and shock resistance as KASK’s other leading helmets. At just 310g the Rex is light weight for the superior protection and comprehensive head coverage it offers. The Rex has a removable multi-position ratcheting visor and integrated goggle retention clip at the rear for aggressive and demanding trails and competition. There is a Lux Leather chinstrap and integrated camera mount. Visor and Goggle Clip are made from plastic polymer, and the visor screws are aluminum. Safer than ever, the REX passes the KASK WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.
- - Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- - The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- - Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- - The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- - The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to
the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- - The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher
safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- - Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.