Kask Infinity Bicycle Helmet 2020
- Article number:22202
- Availability: In stock
Developed with the Grand Tour Winning Team, Sky, our brief was to come up with a helmet that combined the same aerodynamic advantages as our fully closed helmets, together with the cooling effects of a fully vented road racing model. Produced using our innovative In-Molding system, the Infinity is truly special in that it offers the same mechanical strength and shock-resistance as our other helmets, but with a mobile aerator for easy use while riding. Simply open up for temperature management on climbs and close to meet the aerodynamic demands of sprinting. Even when the vents are fully closed, a high level of ventilation is guaranteed by two front openings that feed two airflow channels over the rider’s head and exit through two rear vents. In addition to these adjustable vents, there are other optimal design features for reducing air resistance: featuring a fully rounded profile, as well as further innovation in the use of a side rib that breaks the airflow, which reduces the low pressure air bubble created at the back of the helmet. The result? Ultra-low air resistance and minimal drag.
- Anit-Insect Grid Included
- AERO-CONTROL: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume, the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- FAUX-LEATHER CHINSTRAP: Chin pad with faux leather chinstrap The allergenic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritations.
- 3D DRY PADDING: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- COOLMAX FIBER: Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- INNER FRAME: The innovative inner strengthening frame offers greater mechanical strength and better compactness. In case of impact it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- IN MOLDING: The innovative “in molding” technology which joins the inner polystyrene cap tothe outer polycarbon one ensures better shock absorption.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberized Micro Dial adjuster offers improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely up to 180°, allowing a perfect fit on any shape head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support while being as light as possible.
- SANITIZED TREATED FABRIC: Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- MIT: The MIT Technology applied to all KASK cycling helmets guarantees greatersafety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbon layer that covers the shell on the top, base ring, and on the back.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions