K2 Women's Meridan Snowboard Bindings 2021
- Article number:B2004010034
- Availability: In stock
This binding is the jack-of-all-trades member of K2s women's bindings cast. A jill-of-all-trades if you will. The K2 Meridian Snowboard Bindings are lightweight, forgiving, responsive, and above all versatile. They're flexible enough for the terrain park and stout enough for the big mountain. Wherever your ride takes you, the Meridian can hang.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate: TriPod™ Chassis – A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designated to act as the most bio-mechanically efficient chassis possible, the Tripod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to. 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding, these provide more support to the outside of the foot for improved control, ollie, and pop. This reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger. Mini Disc – Mounts on 4-hole and is Channel compatible. A more compact disc allowing for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel. Seamless EVA Footbed. On-Board Toe Adjust
- Highback: StraightUp Tweakback™ Highback. Forward Lean Adjustment
- Straps: Bender™ Ankle Straps – Twist and shout. Bender straps are K2's most flexible padless ankle strap option. Aimed to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until your bindings creak. Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Straps – Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap's engineered to provide maximum adjustability and fit each and every binding, no matter the brand. 3D Injected Ankle Strap – 3D shaped for comfort and flexibility and allows you to get your straps on and off easily. Cam-Lock™ Center Adjusting – Center and adjust your straps with your gloves on.
- Buckles: EZ Feed Housings – A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry. Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchet
- Additional Features: 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.